Redruth Charity Trust has bestowed grants on the following community groups.
Children / Youth
1.Youth Alive. Christian Youth Group, Station Rd Pool.(EFGI Youth) Multigames table
2. 5th Redruth Scouts. Help towards camp visit to Brownsea Island
3. 1st St Andrews Redruth Brownies. Craft materials.
4. Pencoys Primary Pre School. Sofas for reading area.
5. Illogan Highway Junior Church. Moveable white board
6. DSBeenies Youth project. (Don’t stop believing) a charity entertainment group. Funds for adventure week at St Mawes.
7. 77 (Redruth) Air Cadets. Duplex repeater 2 way radios.
8. 2nd Redruth Scouts. To repair tent stock and new cooking equipment
9. Redruth Cornish Language Group. Increase library stock etc
10. An Kylgh Kernewyek – the Cornish Language Circle. Provide course work material.
11. Kernow Matters CIC towards laptop, projector, flip chart.
12. Redruth St Pirans Festival (Redruth Town Council) events brochure / programme advert.
13. Redruth Community Association. LENOVO C260 all-in-one PC
14. Improving Carharrack Environment. (ICE) maintain and replace Christmas lights.
15. Illogan Highway Methodist Church. Replace fridge.
16.Parents and friends of Murdoch & Trevithick. 6-bow safe archery set.
17.Camborne& Redruth Live at Home scheme. Provide entertainment.
18.Friendship Club (Redruth North Partnership) Coach trip and refreshments.
19. Carn Brea Village Hall. Weatherproofing of roof.
20. Redruth & District Twinning Ass. Portable trolley.
23. SAFE project. New project “SAFE in a box” Diversify last years aims.
24. Kernow Music Foundation CIC. Provides space / training/ resources local musicians, community radio, Outside broadcast equipment. Need 3 portable gas heaters
25. Redruth Town Band. New members need uniform waistcoats
26. Illogan Sparnon Silver Band. Upkeep of uniforms and instruments
27. Lanner and district Silver Band. Replace baritone
28. Cornwall Music Therapy Trust. Based at Curnow School. Purchase of a Hapi Drum for severely disabled.
Health and Sport
29.CRASH heart support group. Purchase of wall cabinet for defribillator and stationery.
30. BLUGS. ( NCA 13 Cornwall and Isles of Scilly community health service) Hire of swimming pool.
31. All Stars, Vogue Park Bowls Club. Trophy cabinet.
32. Mt. Ambrose CC Cooker for new pavilion.
33. West Cornwall FC. Need to install spectator surround.
34. Redruth Tennis Club. Replace gazebo and picnic table
35. Redruth Bowling Club. Dishwasher.
36. N gauge society. Tools and equipment to build model railways.